You will need to prove your identity when booking the test. You will also need to bring the ID that you used to book the test with you to the test centre. If you do not bring a proper form of identification to the test centre, you may not be allowed to sit for the test.
You can use one of the following as ID to book the Test:
- passport – it can be out of date
- UK photocard driving licence – full or provisional
- convention travel document (CTD), certificate of identity document (CID) or stateless person document (SPD)
- EU identity card
- immigration status document endorsed with a UK residence permit on a passport with a photo – it can be out of date
- biometric residence permit
Please refer to https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test for further information.