You must bring the same ID to the test centre that you used to book the test.
You must also bring proof of your address that has your name and postcode on it. The proof of address must be dated within 3 months of the day of your test. This can be a:
- gas, electricity or water bill
- Counci Tax bill
- letter from the Home Office with your name and address on it
- UK photocard driving licence
- bank or credit card statement
- Bank statements must be an original statement printed by your bank. If you do not usually get paper statements, you can ask your bank for one. These statements must be stamped by the bank branch that gave you it.