The Life in the United Kingdom test was last updated in 2013 (the 3rd edition update). The most recent versions (2013 onwards) is available to study in the ‘Official Handbook’ section by clicking the ‘Official Handbook’ tab. There is no difference between the content of the 2013 version and the 2019/20 version of the book.
- Chapter 1: The values and principles of the UK
- Chapter 2: What is the UK?
- Chapter 3: A long and Illustrious History
- Chapter 4: A modern, thriving society
- Chapter 5: The UK government, the law and your role